Terms of Service
The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Mobile App/Website is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The information contained in this Website / Application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Solchos Kefani and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Solchos Kefani. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the Website / Application up and running smoothly. However, Solchos Kefani takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website / Application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these User Terms will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
“Account” shall mean the account created by the Customer on the Application for availing the Services provided by Solchos Kefani .
- “Additional Fee” shall mean any toll duty, inter-state taxes, etc. as may not be included in the Fare but payable to any third party / government authorities for undertaking the Ride under Applicable Law
- “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of Nigeria.
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “SOLRIDE” updated by Solchos Kefani from time to time.
- “Convenience Fee” shall mean the fee payable by the Customer to Solchos Kefani for the Service i.e., for availing the technology services offered by Solchos Kefani . Convenience Fee shall be chargeable on every booking made through the Site. The Convenience Fee shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Convenience Fee, if any.
- “Cancellation Fee” shall mean the fare and Convenience Fee payable towards cancellation of a Ride by a Customer in terms of Clause 7 of these User Terms and the Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Cancellation Fee shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Cancellation Fee, if any.
- “City of Operation” shall mean a city in which the Customers and TPSPs avail and render the transportation services respectively. For clarity, the services rendered by the TPSPs and availed by the Customers shall be in the same city.
- “Customer/ You” means a person who has an Account on the Application.
- “Driver” shall mean and include such individuals as may be evaluated, appointed and trained by an operator associated with us or TFS to provide the transportation services on its behalf and persons who are registered with SOLRIDE and own the Vehicles and who have necessary city taxi permits and licenses to provide transportation services within the City of Operation.
- “E-Wallet” shall mean a pre-paid instrument, which can be used to make further payments on Solchos Kefani only.
- “Fare” shall mean such amount in local currency, which is reflected on the Application, as the fare payable for the specific Ride performed by a Driver . The Fare shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Fare, if any.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Solchos Kefani
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by Solchos Kefani from the Customer from time to time for registration on the Application.
- “Ride” shall mean the travel in the Vehicle by the Customer facilitated through the Site. and As we mentioned in our service providing facility, we will available 24/7. that’s correct but in case we couldn’t find any driver at any specific time you are booking a ride, It is possible you will be unable to book a ride. We are dedicated to make this situation negligible.
- “Service(s)” means the facilitation of transportation service by SOLRIDE through the Application or via a telephone request at the call centre of Solchos Kefani , or booking on the Site, within the City of Operation.
- “Site” shall mean the Application and the website www.solride.net operated by Solchos Kefani or any other software that enables the use of the Application or such other URL as may be specifically provided by Solchos Kefani .
- “Total Ride Fee” shall mean and include the Fare, the Convenience Fee, the Cancellation Fee and Additional Fee and taxes as may be applicable from time to time.
- “T&Cs” and “User Terms” shall mean these Customer terms and conditions.
- “TPSP” shall mean a Driver and/or an operator associated with us or TFS, offering the service of transporting Customers within the City of Operation as requested by the Customer on the Application.
- “Vehicle” shall mean a motor cab as defined under the Motor Vehicles Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Offers Terms & Conditions
These general terms & conditions of offer (“General Offer Terms”) shall constitute a legally binding and enforceable contract between the Customer availing the Offer (“Customer(s)/ You/ Your”) and Solchos Kefani Nigeria Ltd (“SOLRIDE”). You are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. By availing the Offer, You unequivocally accept to be bound by the terms set out below. The participation is voluntary and any purchase or transaction on the SOLRIDE Platform shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. These General Offer Terms along with any other offer specific terms as may be issued by SOLRIDE from time to time shall constitute the entire understanding between SOLRIDE and You and these General Offer Terms shall supersede any other offer specific terms in the event of conflict unless such offer specific terms expressly supersede these General Offer Terms.
- Offers shall not be clubbed with other Offers as a matter of SOLRIDE’s policy.
- You shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if You are barred from using services of SOLRIDE during Offer Period. Solchos Kefani reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Campaign/Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Customer for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Campaign/Offer or otherwise by use of the service.
SOLRIDE disclaims all warranties, conditions or statements, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, quality and / or fitness for the products or services included in this Offer, the Services or for any other purpose.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Customer either through mailers or advertised on SOLRIDE website, are for representation purposes only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual Services provided by the relevant Service Provider. SOLRIDE shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Services offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective Service Provider in relevant geographical location and in no circumstances SOLRIDE shall be liable for non-availability of any of the Services.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/Discount being offered under this Program be settled or exchanged in through SOLRIDE wallet.
- All liability with respect to the Services availed lies solely with the respective Service Provider.
- SOLRIDE or the Service Provider shall not be liable for any indirect or speculative or consequential or penal damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of data and loss of income or profits, irrespective of whether it had an advance notice of the possibility of any such damages.
- The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events.
- SOLRIDE may at its sole discretion refuse, deny, discontinue, withdraw and terminate the Offer at any time during the Offer Period without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without any prior notice to You.
All disputes shall be settled amicably, on failure to do so within 30 (Thirty) days, such disputes shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator appointed by mutual agreement of the parties. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1999 and the seat of arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria. Subject to the aforesaid, these General Offer Terms read with the offer specific terms shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria and the courts in Lagos state shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
These SOLRIDE’s Referral Program terms and conditions are in addition to the service-user terms and conditions. To participate in SOLRIDE’s Referral Program, you must agree to these terms, which become part of the service-user terms and conditions.
- By availing the services offered by us, the Referrer and Referral Recipient consent to the Terms and Conditions provided herein, Referrer being the person whose Referral Code has been used to sign up and Referral Recipient being the person who signs up using a valid Referral Code. Customers/Customer include, whether individually or collectively, both the Referrer and the Referral Recipient.
- Anyone who signs up using a valid Referral Code will get a Ride Discount Coupon (“Referral Discount”) worth the value of SOLRIDE’s Referral Program at the time of signup. These values may change if SOLRIDE’s Referral Program changes during the signup.
- The Referral Discount will be provided to the Referrer upon completion of the first ride of the Referral Recipient. The value of the discount will be as per SOLRIDE’s Referral Program active at the time of referral recipient’s signup using the Referral Code. However, it is clarified Ozone Technologies (“SOLRIDE “) reserves the right of discretion with regard to issuance of Referral Discount so as to combat fraudulent transactions.
- SOLRIDE’s Referral Program and Referral Discount are valid only on the SOLRIDE mobile application.
- The Referral Discount on a Referral Code can be availed only once and only in the state or city prescribed by SOLRIDE. Creating multiple Customer’s accounts using multiple emails or signing in from multiple devices in order to unduly gain Referral Discount shall be considered to be in contravention of these terms & conditions.
- The Referral Discount is applicable on the final chargeable amount only. The Referral Discount availed under SOLRIDE’s Referral Program shall not in any case exceed the total billable amount.
- If your bill amount is less than the value of your Referral Discount, your Referral Discount will be fully used.
- The Referral Discount under no circumstances will be settled or exchanged in cash or cash equivalents. However.
- The Referral Code and Referral Discount provided are non-transferable.
- The Referral Discount shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such event(s) the Referral Discount may be withdrawn at the discretion of SOLRIDE.
- The Referral Discount shall not be clubbed with any other program of SOLRIDE.
- SOLRIDE reserves the right to discontinue the Referral Discount without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Customers. In case of any dispute, SOLRIDE’s decision shall be binding on all Customers.
- SOLRIDE reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of SOLRIDE’s Referral Program at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Customer at all times.
- SOLRIDE does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in the Referral Discount.
- Any taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Customer.
- SOLRIDE reserves the right to revoke the Referral Discount or suspend a Customer’s account at any time it is believed that the account is being misused or SOLRIDE’s Referral Program terms and conditions are being violated.
- No refund, either in the form of coupons or SOLRIDE Money, will be issued for the Referral Discount.
- SOLRIDE reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or revoke/remove Referral Discount and withhold features or benefits obtained through SOLRIDE’s Referral Program if SOLRIDE believes or determines that the use of a Referral Code or Referral Discount was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the terms and conditions of SOLRIDE’s Referral Program.
- Referral Code shall not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum or otherwise). SOLRIDE’s Referral Program is meant to reward our privileged and loyal customers as well as SOLRIDE fans and not meant for sharing the Referral Code on any communication medium be it print, digital or electronic, including but not limited to websites, or any means for any purpose whatsoever. SOLRIDE reserves the right to revoke the Referral Discount or suspend a customer’s account at any time if such sharing of the Referral Code is in contravention of SOLRIDE Referral Program terms & conditions.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the same shall not affect the
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential SOLRIDE thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
- You agree and acknowledge that You may cancel Your request for a Vehicle from a Driver at any point of time subject to a Cancellation Fee as explained below:
- If you cancel after 5 minutes after the cab is allotted or
- If a driver cancels after waiting at your location for more than 10 minutes
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Driver is delayed by more than five (5) minutes to pick You, You will not be charged any Cancellation Fee.
- You shall be notified of the applicable Cancellation Fee in advance whenever You attempt to cancel a booking/service request. The notification shall be on the Application and/or the Site.
- SOLRIDE shall provide a receipt of the Cancellation Fee, if any, payable by You for every cancellation in terms of the table above for such cancellations, however, separate invoices raised by the TPSPs for the Cancellation Fee, and SOLRIDE for the Convenience Fee on cancellations shall be provided to You on request. You may raise a request for a copy of the invoices from Support page.
- The Cancellation Fee shall be payable by You at the completion of Your subsequent Ride.
- The mode of payment of the Cancellation Fee shall be in terms of Clause 7 of these User Terms.
- This Clause 7 shall not apply to corporate rides availed pursuant to the terms and conditions.